INFORMATION ON THESE BOOKS:
1. This book is out of print. There are some used copies for purchase in the United Kingdom.
2. This book is out of print. You will find it scanned on the Neocortical development page.
3. This book is still available on the CRC Press website: crcpress.com
4 and 5. These monographs are no longer available. Many libraries have copies and reprints might be requested through interlibrary loan.
6. This book was published in 1996 by CRC Press and is out of print. Many of the concepts presented here are available in the files listed on the cerebellar development page. You may find some used copies available through Google searches.
7. This book was published in 2001 by Oxford University Press. You can purchase new and used copies from Barnes and Noble online.
8–12. This 5 volume series is available for purchase on the CRC Press website:
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING THESE BOOKS.